Attractive and Stable Yield
- The REIT intends to pay stable and growing monthly cash distributions.
- Annual distribution of $0.775 per unit, based on an AFFO payout ratio of 90%.
Diversified Portfolio and Platform for Future Growth
- Diversified portfolio of income-producing office, industrial and retail properties in the U.S. and Canada.
High-Quality Tenant Profile
- Well-diversified tenant profile reflecting an attractive mix of national, regional and local tenants.
- Large percentage of tenants with an investment grade rating, including Shoppers Drug Mart, General Motors, IBM Canada, Allstate Insurance, SuperValu, CEVA and Health Care Service Corporation.
Opportune Time to Invest in U.S. Commercial Real Estate
- Currently, management believes there is a compelling opportunity to acquire commercial real estate in the United States.
- Large number of major markets, attractive relative valuations, and positive U.S. real estate fundamentals.
Track Record and Experience of Management and the Board
- Talented team of senior professionals with extensive experience in asset management, property management, acquisitions, dispositions, financing and leasing.
- Senior management has over 100 years of combined real estate experience.
- Cross-border expertise and extensive relationship network.
- Majority-independent Board of Trustees with extensive experience in the real estate industry, governance, tax and audit matters.